Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The Traveling Throw Down

The Mama recently started doing this weird thing where she just walks away and goes about her business when I throw down ( see "The Tantrum") about whatever happens to be bothering me at the moment.  Sometimes I'm just mad because she put me down, sometimes she's not quick enough with my snacky cup.  Often the big kid or the Daddy are running interference and preventing me from achieving total Mama domination.  But I've devised a way to combat the ignoring of my need to be on her hip.  When the Mama walks away I simply pick up my tantrum and move it to wherever she happens to be.  This way I know that as long as I remain in her line of sight she cannot possibly ignore my angst.  Sometimes I have to relocate three or four times before she gives up and picks me back up, but the reward is well worth the theatrics involved. 

No comments:

Post a Comment